New Technology! Mix without Impellers!
- Advanced Materials
- Electronic Materials
- Nano materials
ResonantAcoustic® Mixing – RAM
- RAM uses high-intensity acoustic energy
- RAM mixes without impellers
- RAM mixing is complete and thorough
- RAM offers flexibility in vessel size/design
- RAM available for laboratory or production
- Reduce waste and cleanup
- Reduce cycle time
- Eliminate process steps
- Enables new product innovations
- Mix gases, liquids, solids, powders
- Mix very viscous compounds
- Mix nanomaterials
What is ResonantAcoustic® Mixing?
Resodyn Acoustic Mixers, Inc. has developed and commercialized a new and innovative technology that substitutes low-frequency, high-intensity acoustic energy for traditional mechanical mixing impellers.
Trade marked ResonantAcoustic® Mixing (RAM), the technology applies a consistent shear field throughout the entire mixing vessel. High levels of energy are imparted to the vessel contents causing rapid fluidization and dispersion, resulting in very rapid mixing. RAM mixers do not use impellers. Compared to traditional high speed mixers, less heat is generated during mixing. The technology allows for considerable flexibility in the size and design of the vessel used for mixing.