RAM5 is an industrial mixer that thoroughly mixes gases, liquids, solids, powders and very viscous compounds. Mix quantities can vary from 1 to 80 lbs. An automated hoist safely loads vessels into the mixer. Digital controls and sophisticated software provide real-time monitoring and control of the mixing process. RAM5 benefits include faster cycle times, reduced process waste, simple scale up, flexibility in mixing vessel selection, and new options for product and process design.
The RAM5 can also be purchased with an optional vacuum pump accessory. Vacuum is useful for degassing, or mixing oxygen-sensitive, or moisture-sensitive materials.
Resodyn™ Acoustic Mixers, Inc. can build custom mixing vessels to accommodate your process from special sizes to jacketed vessels for heating and/or cooling.
- Weight: 8,500 lbs (3,800 kgs)
- Footprint: 5 ft x 6.5 ft x 7 ft (1.5 m x 2.0 m x 2.1 m), floor mounted
- Electrical Service: 460 VAC, 50 / 60 Hz, 3 phase
- Variable Mix Capacity: Up to 80 lbs (36 kgs) or 5-gallons (19 liters)
- Mixing Intensity: Up to 100 G’s (981 m/sec2)
- Mixing vessel 11″ high x 12″ in diameter (0.28 m x 0.30 m)
- Integrated hoist for loading/unloading of mixer
- Digital controls, real time monitoring
- Local touch screen control panel
- Auto/Manual digital frequency control/readout
- Custom Vacuum System
- Custom mixing vessels and adapters