Resodyn Acoustic Mixer’s new pilot scale and production level mixer, the OmniRAM™ introduces significant, new operational and control features for mixing and processing a broad range of materials up to 11 lbs (5 kg). Many difficult to mix materials can be processed faster, better, more efficiently, more productively using the OmniRAM™ power, versatility, and expanded capacity features.
The OmniRAM™ design features reflects users’ critical needs. RAM products deliver speed, quality, new product development capabilities, and groundbreaking process improvements, while scaling easily from laboratory to production scale. The OmniRAM™ provides pilot or production level capability in a compact footprint with future continuous processing and expansion capability.
- Up to 11 lbs. (5 kg) of expanded mixing capacity allows for flexibility in future processing and capacity needs
- Programmable, on-board recipe development and storage
- Universal vessel holder provides flexible use of vessels and accessories
- Adjustable vessel holder accepts many mixing vessel types
- Vacuum and heating/cooling capability
- Multiple level, digital security and access control
- Monitoring and data collection of the vessel contents while mixing
- Acoustic housing features strobe lighting for observation of RAM mixing phases and progression
- Separate manual or OmniRAMTM controlled/programmable automatic vacuum systems (optional)
- Jacked Vessel for mixing vessel temperature control from 302o F (150o C) to 34o F / (1.1o C) (optional)
- Temperature sensor for on-board monitoring of internal mixing vessel temperature (optional)
- Can be configured for optional certification in Class l Div l and Div ll, Groups C-G environments
Comparison between LabRAMTM ll and OmniRAMTM Specifications
For a downloadable OmniRAMTM product sheet, click here.